5-100 Hz Laboratory Mechanical Shaker For Sinusoidal Waveform with
Mechanical shaker Specification
Vibration Table (mm) Lx W
600 x 500
Adjustable Amplitude (mmp-p)
IBM PC Serial port Rs232 9P/USB Port
Fixed frequency,Sweep frequency(linear/logarithm),
|Up / Down|
Mechanical shaker simulates vibration during transport for
electronic products, components, spare parts, electromechanical
products, and instrumentation, etc. Its vibration and reliability
tests comply with the GB, UL, IEC and other standards.
Mechanical shaker Main Features
1) Using centrifugal excitation method, low mechanical noise.
2) Using synchronous reverse movement, excellent table evenness.
3) Stepless amplitude adjustment, meet different product test
4) Use-friendly operation control interface
5) Fixed with shock absorption bags without special foundation.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning
and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance,
common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible
in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is
to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as
delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to
Labtone Test Equipment Co., Ltd. is a +15 year China manufacture of
reliable, cost-effective equipments. Our superior products mainly
include: Vibration Test Systems, Shock Test Systems, Bump Test
Systems, Drop Tester, Packaging Transportation Simulators, and
Combined Environmental Test Chambers.
Labtone started business in 2002 in a plant located in Shenzhen and
moved to our new, expanded 6,000 square meter facility in Dongguan,
Guangdong in 2015. Today, our products are found around the world
in electronics, automotive, aerospace, telecommunication,
optoelectronics instrument and industrial machinery applications.
Our experience and commitment to new product development has
resulted in products that are easy to use, accurate and designed
for decades of service.
Labtone products carry a one-year(12months) warranty and are
available directly from our factory in Dongguan, China. We provide
comprehensive factory services and supports, technical literatures,
manuals and guides as well as having
a qualified staffs of and experts to solve your problems.
We sincerely invite you to visit our factory.
Mechanical shaker images